Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back from Camping

I got back & 296 shots. Most of them were blurry because i couldn't focus my camera anymore. I'm not sure it's the problem from my lens or from the connection between the lens and the camera. An Error 01 came up while i was shooting. I think I'll have to go have it checked out. I don't have money to buy a new body. I really don't want to have to get another camera.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I also want to enter a new Photo Contest due July 1st for Verge Magazine. I'll be in Romania by then so i'll get to take some nice shots of the people & environment. Hopefully i'll get some nice shots that will amaze the people & judges in Toronto at the Exhibition.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to see most of the photographs in a bigger size, go to: www.dap911.deviantart.com