Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Algonquin College Photography Exhibition 2009

Algonquin College - Photography Exhibition 2009

Date: Monday April 27th &
Tuesday April 28th, 2009

Times:  April 27th - 3PM to 9PM
(Awards Presentation 7PM)

April 28th - 9AM to 3PM

Location: The Klondike Room
(Located on the ground floor @ Adobe Building)

www.algonquinphotography.com


This was the schedule for the first & second year exhibition. It came out really good, better than it was expected to. Everyones portfolios and framed photographs were great. 
I'm proud to have done my first year of Photography @ Algonquin College, a great college & the program was amazing. I learned a lot and I wish I'd stay for the second year as well but unfortunately I can't so I'll continue in Romania and hopefully I'll open up my own studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to see most of the photographs in a bigger size, go to: www.dap911.deviantart.com